Global Dietary Fibre Market Research Report 2022 (Status and Outlook)
Dietary fiber is a polysaccharide that is neither digested nor absorbed by the gastrointestinal tract nor produces energy.With the development of nutrition and related science, people gradually found that dietary fiber has a very important physiological role.So that in the diet composition is more and more sophisticated today, and by the nutritional community supplement identified as the seventh nutrients, and the traditional six nutrients - protein, fat, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and water.At present, the global dietary cellulose market is developing steadily, and the market size of dietary fiber is 10 billion. As an emerging nutrient, dietary fiber is emerging from developed countries to be applied globally.With the demand of consumption upgrading in emerging economies and people's increasing attention to healthy food, the application of dietary fiber has been gradually extended from health care products to a variety of foods, and the era of functional food dominated by fiber food is quietly coming.According to statistics, in 2018, the global market size of dietary fiber reached 17.4 billion yuan, with a year-on-year growth of 7%, and the output reached 830,000 tons, with a year-on-year growth of 9%. Thanks to the consumption upgrading demand of emerging economies and the application and popularization of dietary fiber, the global market is expected to achieve a compound annual growth rate of 7% in the next five years.China's dietary cellulose market has entered a rapid growth, the local leading enterprises gradually rise.For example, shandong baoling treasure biology and hundred dragon chuangyuan biotechnology.The gap between the product quality of leading local manufacturers and international brands is gradually narrowing.However, in general, the majority of Chinese dietary cellulose manufacturers are small and medium-sized enterprises, so it is difficult to form scale and brand effect to compete with international brands.From the perspective of application scope, dietary fiber is mainly used in dairy products and beverages, meat processed foods and baked goods and other fields.
In terms of product types, the output value of water-soluble dietary fiber accounts for 82.93% of the global market share in 2019, higher than that of water-insoluble dietary fiber, which accounts for 17.07%.
From the perspective of application, the consumption of dietary fiber in dairy products and beverages in 2019 accounts for 48.63% of the total global consumption, ranking first, followed by health food and baby food, accounting for 30.08%.
Regionally, Europe is the largest consumer market of dietary fiber in 2019, accounting for 26.23% of the total consumption, followed by China and North America, accounting for 22.00% and 21.08%, respectively. Europe is also the largest production market, accounting for 29.86% of the world's output in 2019, while China ranks second with 21.66%.
In 2019, the output value of the Top 5 suppliers accounted for 32.54% of the global output value, while the Top 10 accounted for 52.57%.
The Global Dietary Fibre Market Size was estimated at USD 2595.55 million in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 3434.00 million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.08% during the forecast period.
This report provides a deep insight into the global Dietary Fibre market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from a macro overview of the market to micro details of the market size, competitive landscape, development trend, niche market, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc.
The analysis helps the reader to shape the competition within the industries and strategies for the competitive environment to enhance the potential profit. Furthermore, it provides a simple framework for evaluating and accessing the position of the business organization. The report structure also focuses on the competitive landscape of the Global Dietary Fibre Market, this report introduces in detail the market share, market performance, product situation, operation situation, etc. of the main players, which helps the readers in the industry to identify the main competitors and deeply understand the competition pattern of the market.
In a word, this report is a must-read for industry players, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the Dietary Fibre market in any manner.
Global Dietary Fibre Market: Market Segmentation Analysis
The research report includes specific segments by region (country), manufacturers, Type, and Application. Market segmentation creates subsets of a market based on product type, end-user or application, Geographic, and other factors. By understanding the market segments, the decision-maker can leverage this targeting in the product, sales, and marketing strategies. Market segments can power your product development cycles by informing how you create product offerings for different segments.
- Tate and Lyle
- Baolingbao Biology Co.,Ltd.
- Shandong Bailong Chuangyuan Bio-Tech Co.,LTD
- J. RETTENMAIER and S?hne Group
- Matsutani Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Quantum Hi-Tech Group Limited
Market Segmentation (by Type)
- Water Soluble Dietary Fiber
- Water Insoluble Dietary Fiber
Market Segmentation (by Application)
- Processed Meat
- Baked Foods
- Dairy Products and Beverages
- Health Food and Baby Food
- North America (USA, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, Rest of South America)
- The Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Benefits of This Market Research:
- Industry drivers, restraints, and opportunities covered in the study
- Neutral perspective on the market performance
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape & strategies of key players
- Potential & niche segments and regions exhibiting promising growth covered
- Historical, current, and projected market size, in terms of value
- In-depth analysis of the Dietary Fibre Market
- Overview of the regional outlook of the Dietary Fibre Market:
Key Reasons to Buy this Report:
- Access to date statistics compiled by our researchers. These provide you with historical and forecast data, which is analyzed to tell you why your market is set to change
- This enables you to anticipate market changes to remain ahead of your competitors
- You will be able to copy data from the Excel spreadsheet straight into your marketing plans, business presentations, or other strategic documents
- The concise analysis, clear graph, and table format will enable you to pinpoint the information you require quickly
- Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment
- Indicates the region and segment that is expected to witness the fastest growth as well as to dominate the market
- Analysis by geography highlighting the consumption of the product/service in the region as well as indicating the factors that are affecting the market within each region
- Competitive landscape which incorporates the market ranking of the major players, along with new service/product launches, partnerships, business expansions, and acquisitions in the past five years of companies profiled
- Extensive company profiles comprising of company overview, company insights, product benchmarking, and SWOT analysis for the major market players
- The current as well as the future market outlook of the industry concerning recent developments which involve growth opportunities and drivers as well as challenges and restraints of both emerging as well as developed regions
- Includes in-depth analysis of the market from various perspectives through Porter’s five forces analysis
- Provides insight into the market through Value Chain
- Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
- 6-month post-sales analyst support
Customization of the Report
In case of any queries or customization requirements, please connect with our sales team, who will ensure that your requirements are met.
Note: this report may need to undergo a final check or review and this could take about 48 hours.
Chapter 1 mainly introduces the statistical scope of the report, market division standards, and market research methods.
Chapter 2 is an executive summary of different market segments (by region, product type, application, etc), including the market size of each market segment, future development potential, and so on. It offers a high-level view of the current state of the Dietary Fibre Market and its likely evolution in the short to mid-term, and long term.
Chapter 3 makes a detailed analysis of the Market's Competitive Landscape of the market and provides the market share, capacity, output, price, latest development plan, merger, and acquisition information of the main manufacturers in the market.
Chapter 4 is the analysis of the whole market industrial chain, including the upstream and downstream of the industry, as well as Porter's five forces analysis.
Chapter 5 introduces the latest developments of the market, the driving factors and restrictive factors of the market, the challenges and risks faced by manufacturers in the industry, and the analysis of relevant policies in the industry.
Chapter 6 provides the analysis of various market segments according to product types, covering the market size and development potential of each market segment, to help readers find the Dietary Fibre market in different market segments.
Chapter 7 provides the analysis of various market segments according to application, covering the market size and development potential of each market segment, to help readers find the Dietary Fibre market in different downstream markets.
Chapter 8 provides a quantitative analysis of the market size and development potential of each region and its main countries and introduces the market development, future development prospects, market space, and capacity of each country in the world.
Chapter 9 introduces the basic situation of the main companies in the market in detail, including product sales revenue, sales volume, price, gross profit margin, market share, product introduction, recent development, etc.
Chapter 10 provides a quantitative analysis of the market size and development potential of each region in the next five years.
Chapter 11 provides a quantitative analysis of the market size and development potential of each market segment (product type and application) in the next five years.
Chapter 12 is the main points and conclusions of the report.
Global Dietary Fibre Market Research Report