Global Precision Viticulture Market Research Report 2022 (Status and Outlook)
Precision viticulture is precision farming applied to optimize vineyard performance, in particular maximizing grape yield and quality while minimizing environmental impacts and risk. This is accomplished by measuring local variation in factors that influence grape yield and quality (soil, topography, microclimate, vine health, etc.) and applying appropriate viticulture management practices (trellis design, pruning, fertilizer application, irrigation, timing of harvest, etc.).
Asia Pacific accounted for the largest share in the global precision viticulture market, in terms of value, in 2017, owing to the increasing awareness about precision viticulture practices. The wide acceptance and availability of guidance systems, especially in countries such as Australia and New Zealand, China, and India along with its growth potential is the major driver contributing to the penetration of the market in the Asia Pacific precision viticulture industry.
The Global Precision Viticulture Market Size was estimated at USD 976.47 million in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 1373.99 million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.00% during the forecast period.
This report provides a deep insight into the global Precision Viticulture market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from a macro overview of the market to micro details of the market size, competitive landscape, development trend, niche market, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc.
The analysis helps the reader to shape the competition within the industries and strategies for the competitive environment to enhance the potential profit. Furthermore, it provides a simple framework for evaluating and accessing the position of the business organization. The report structure also focuses on the competitive landscape of the Global Precision Viticulture Market, this report introduces in detail the market share, market performance, product situation, operation situation, etc. of the main players, which helps the readers in the industry to identify the main competitors and deeply understand the competition pattern of the market.
In a word, this report is a must-read for industry players, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the Precision Viticulture market in any manner.
Global Precision Viticulture Market: Market Segmentation Analysis
The research report includes specific segments by region (country), manufacturers, Type, and Application. Market segmentation creates subsets of a market based on product type, end-user or application, Geographic, and other factors. By understanding the market segments, the decision-maker can leverage this targeting in the product, sales, and marketing strategies. Market segments can power your product development cycles by informing how you create product offerings for different segments.
- John Deere
- Deveron Uas
- Teejet Technologies
- Groupe ICV
- Ateknea Solutions
- Aha Viticulture
- AG Leader Technology
Market Segmentation (by Type)
- Guidance System
- Remote Sensing
- Variable-Rate Technology
Market Segmentation (by Application)
- Yield Monitoring
- Crop Scouting
- Field Mapping
- Irrigation Management
- Weather Tracking and Forecasting
- Inventory Management
- Farm Labor Management
- Financial Management
- North America (USA, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, Rest of South America)
- The Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Benefits of This Market Research:
- Industry drivers, restraints, and opportunities covered in the study
- Neutral perspective on the market performance
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape & strategies of key players
- Potential & niche segments and regions exhibiting promising growth covered
- Historical, current, and projected market size, in terms of value
- In-depth analysis of the Precision Viticulture Market
- Overview of the regional outlook of the Precision Viticulture Market
Key Reasons to Buy this Report:
- Access to date statistics compiled by our researchers. These provide you with historical and forecast data, which is analyzed to tell you why your market is set to change
- This enables you to anticipate market changes to remain ahead of your competitors
- You will be able to copy data from the Excel spreadsheet straight into your marketing plans, business presentations, or other strategic documents
- The concise analysis, clear graph, and table format will enable you to pinpoint the information you require quickly
- Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment
- Indicates the region and segment that is expected to witness the fastest growth as well as to dominate the market
- Analysis by geography highlighting the consumption of the product/service in the region as well as indicating the factors that are affecting the market within each region
- Competitive landscape which incorporates the market ranking of the major players, along with new service/product launches, partnerships, business expansions, and acquisitions in the past five years of companies profiled
- Extensive company profiles comprising of company overview, company insights, product benchmarking, and SWOT analysis for the major market players
- The current as well as the future market outlook of the industry concerning recent developments which involve growth opportunities and drivers as well as challenges and restraints of both emerging as well as developed regions
- Includes in-depth analysis of the market from various perspectives through Porter’s five forces analysis
- Provides insight into the market through Value Chain
- Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
- 6-month post-sales analyst support
Customization of the Report
In case of any queries or customization requirements, please connect with our sales team, who will ensure that your requirements are met.
Note: this report may need to undergo a final check or review and this could take about 48 hours.
Chapter 1 mainly introduces the statistical scope of the report, market division standards, and market research methods.
Chapter 2 is an executive summary of different market segments (by region, product type, application, etc), including the market size of each market segment, future development potential, and so on. It offers a high-level view of the current state of the Precision Viticulture Market and its likely evolution in the short to mid-term, and long term.
Chapter 3 makes a detailed analysis of the Market's Competitive Landscape of the market and provides the market share, capacity, output, price, latest development plan, merger, and acquisition information of the main manufacturers in the market.
Chapter 4 is the analysis of the whole market industrial chain, including the upstream and downstream of the industry, as well as Porter's five forces analysis.
Chapter 5 introduces the latest developments of the market, the driving factors and restrictive factors of the market, the challenges and risks faced by manufacturers in the industry, and the analysis of relevant policies in the industry.
Chapter 6 provides the analysis of various market segments according to product types, covering the market size and development potential of each market segment, to help readers find the blue ocean market in different market segments.
Chapter 7 provides the analysis of various market segments according to application, covering the market size and development potential of each market segment, to help readers find the blue ocean market in different downstream markets.
Chapter 8 provides a quantitative analysis of the market size and development potential of each region and its main countries and introduces the market development, future development prospects, market space, and capacity of each country in the world.
Chapter 9 introduces the basic situation of the main companies in the market in detail, including product sales revenue, sales volume, price, gross profit margin, market share, product introduction, recent development, etc.
Chapter 10 provides a quantitative analysis of the market size and development potential of each region in the next five years.
Chapter 11 provides a quantitative analysis of the market size and development potential of each market segment (product type and application) in the next five years.
Chapter 12 is the main points and conclusions of the report.